I suggest you ...

Allow for a recurring event like weekly.

It would be awesome if it was able to reset to no attendees in edit.
We wanted to use it on by setting online links on a calendar for weekly events, but there is no way to clear out the attendees.

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Adminrmm5t (Admin, Yarp.com) responded  · 

We’ll have to give this some thought considering our original premise of keeping things simple, but it’s a good idea.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Adminrmm5t (Admin, Yarp.com) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Lou,

I'm really glad you find Yarp useful. Unfortunately, Yarp isn't under active development at the moment, so all functionality is frozen at the moment. We keep the server up for those that gain a benefit out of it, but unfortunately we never found a business model for the service.

I know it's not ideal, but as a workaround to help you with recurring events, I suggest using a form-filling tool or snippet expansion tool like 1Password, aText, RoboForm, etc to help automate the creation of new yarplets. You'd still have to initiate these, but it should speed up the process for you.

• Lou Kendrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the thing that would most greatly assist me and any other person using Yarplets to schedule recurring activities for a group of people, such as Pickleball or Tennis players. It would make my task so much easier were I able to reuse a Yarplet for each venue and only have to change the date and time via editing after clearing the responses from the previous event. How soon do you think the review will be complete.

Feedback and Knowledge Base