or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lou Kendrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks ADMIN. I appreciate that you are keeping the server up so those of us who use Yarp can continue to do so. I hope you find that free time at some point, although I realize the likelihood is pretty low. And I understand that. If I think of a business model I'll give you a shout.

• Adminrmm5t (Admin, Yarp.com) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Lou, et al,

Unfortunately, Yarp isn't under active development at the moment, so all functionality is frozen. I keep the server up for those that gain a benefit out of it, but unfortunately I never found a business model for the service.

Maybe I'll find an empty weekend in the distant future to hack on Yarp and add some of these requested features, but in the meantime, I'm sorry for the inactivity.

Do you have any idea when the review will be completed? I send out about 15 yards a week and the list is getting long. But even more important would be the ability to clear responses. Then I could reset the responses, change the time and date information and send the Yarplet out again.

I have weekly scheduled events that I want to see who is going to participate each week. Same participants, venue and time. Without the ability to delete a yarplet I have to make the same on each week for multiple events and give each one a different name. Sure would be easier to keep the same name.

• Mr. VW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Used a Yarp as a teacher and a student posted a threatening message. Now others can see it. How can I delete this?

• Mary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to delete some events that have already occurred..wanting to clean up my yarplets and also need to delete a few I accidentally made duplicates of. Is this a possibility???

• Mathew Foster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Deleting a yarp after it has done its duty would be great. The concern being mainly the address to a party that doesn't need to be online anymore for people to stumble upon.

• damonhaas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right- but at this point we are going to have tennis yarps hopefully going out a couple times a week. Thursday tennis. Saturday Tennis. Bar practice. I just think it would make it far less confusing for people if they only had 1 or 2 at any time. And really I can't see the advantage of leaving them open a week after the event.

And I didn't realize that 12/14 tennis practice would be easier to see on the main screen than Tennis practice 12/14. I'd definitely make that window a litte bigger just so you can get a little more descriptive.

• damonhaas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I badly need this. I am trying to use Yarp to wend out weekly invitations to tennis events and if there are multiple yarp's out there named similarly then it will get far too confusing

Feedback and Knowledge Base